- Main page
- Terms of service
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Gool.us (hereinafter: "Gool.us") renders web hosting services for its users based on the following provisions.
I. General Priovisions
(1) Gool.us provides its users with an infrastructure which enables the users to save any files on Internet servers. After the saving process the respective user receives a download link with which his/her file can be downloaded worldwide via the Internet as well as a deletion link with which the file he/she has uploaded can again be deleted from the server.
(2) The files saved at Gool.us shall be treated confidentially. Gool.us does not have a search function which could help search through the Gool.us infrastructure. Gool.us does not open or view its users files; the files are neither catalogued nor listed in directories.
(3) The services offered by Gool.us are basically free of charge. However, Gool.us offers premium memberships which significantly increase the service capability and ease of use which are subject to costs.
(1) By using Gool.us you understand that all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, videos or other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the site, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You are entirely responsible for each individual item of Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the site.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content. Under no circumstances will Gool.us be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the site. You acknowledge that Gool.us does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that Gool.us shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the site.
Gool.us in no way endorses or permits the uploading or sharing of any Content that contains illegal or obscene material, or that is in violation of the applicable laws of the country in which you are uploading the data from. Gool.us reserves the right to remove any content that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed.
(2) You are solely responsible for the content you store and retrieve from this site. By using this service you abide by all applicable, local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Gool.us takes no responsibility for any content users upload and share and will endeavor to remove content that contravenes any of these directives.
Gool.us take no responsibility for the content uploaded and shared through its file sharing system. An Abuse Reporting System is established and is addressed regularly, in the interim of an item of questionable integrity being available for download Gool.us forego and responsibility for the contents of that file.
III. Free Use
(1) Gool.us provides its free users with line and memory capacity at its sole discretion. It is entitled to temporarily disallow the saving of new files, to determine limitations regarding the maximum possible file size, to have the download of files only started after a waiting period, to adapt the rate of transmission to the visitor traffic and to limit the amount of the maximum permissible downloads per file. Gool.us points out that in order to clean up its hard drives it deletes such files which were uploaded by free users and which were not accessed for a time period of 90 days.